European markets diverge amid Britain extended extension
2019-04-11 08:01 am | Resource: News | No Views : 198
European stock markets mixed soon after the opening bell on Thursday amid a decision by the European Council to extend the deadline for a UK pullout from the EU until October 31.
However, UK Prime Minister Theresa May feels that Britain can still get out of the bloc on June 1 if the withdrawal agreement is accepted in the first three weeks of May.
May: The UK can leave the EU on 1 June
UK Prime Minister Theresa May said on Thursday that the UK could still leave the EU on June 1 if the withdrawal agreement was accepted in the first three weeks of May. Her comments followed the meeting of the European Council where EU member states decided to allow the postponement of Article 50 until October 31.
She said she had agreed to the terms of the offer, which included the holding of the European elections, but added that London could avoid the elections if the British exit from the European Union. The deal was ratified by the end of May.
The prime minister said she would address the House of Commons later on Thursday and that she would continue her talks with the opposition Labor Party. "The UK should have left the EU now, and I regret the fact that I have not yet been able to persuade Parliament to approve a deal that would allow the UK to leave in a smooth and orderly manner.
" The options we are facing now are the timetable is very clear, We have been moving forward to reach a consensus on an agreement that serves the national interest. "
German consumer prices rise 0.4% in March
The German Federal Bureau of Statistics said on Thursday that consumer prices in Germany rose by 0.4% in March compared to the previous month. Year on year, the index rose 1.3%. Meanwhile, the CPI rose 0.5% from the previous month and 1.4% year-on-year, confirming interim results.
Energy prices rose 0.6% in March on a monthly basis and 4.2% year-on-year. Excluding energy, inflation rose to 1.1% in March. In addition, food prices fell by 0.6% in March compared to the previous month, while food prices rose by 0.7% year-on-year.
At the same time, the European Central Bank decided yesterday to keep interest rates unchanged, warning that global economic growth is still under threat.
European Stocks Open
- The DAX rose slightly above the fixed line to 0.07% just moments after the session started, supported by Lufthansa's rise of 2.06%.
- The CAC 40 index rose 0.45% at the beginning of the session, with SODICO gaining 3.84%.
- The FTSE 100 fell 0.05% shortly after opening, with a record low of 5.36% in Aberdeen.
The euro rose 0.06% against the US dollar, to sell at 1.1282 at 9:14 CET, while the British pound rose 0.10% against the US dollar, reaching 1.3102 at the same time.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01