European stocks start the week slightly higher
2019-04-15 08:34 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 100
European major markets started the first trading session for the week slightly higher with a focus on earnings earnings results.
Where Goldman Sachs is due to announce. Citigroup reports their earnings later in the day.
The UK government has been praised for its management to avoid Britain's exit from the EU on the deal so far by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who expressed the hope that the negative effects of the withdrawal would be minimal. At the same time, regulators have urged Deutsche Bank to reduce the size of its investment unit in the United States.
Deutsche Bank has urged the US investment department to cut back
German bank Deutsche Bank is facing more pressure from regulators to continue cutting US investment, the Financial Times reported on Monday, quoting people familiar with the matter. According to the report, company executives believe that the US part of the investment bank is still unprofitable and needs to be curtailed.
"We started to clarify our regulatory expectations [about curbing CIB operations] about two years ago, and we still have our point of view," a senior observer said. At the same time, the official, who was not named, said Deutsche Bank's possible deal with Commerzbank would have no effect on regulators' decision. German banks have been discussing the merger since March, but there is no certainty that the deal will take place.
At the same time, Deutsche Bank said it had already begun cutting its investment banking division, raising debt levels to 13% and reducing staff by 7%.
UK: Exit talks with Labor are very constructive
British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt said on Monday that Britain's EU exit talks with the Labor Party were "more constructive and detailed" than anyone expected. Speaking to the press in Tokyo, the official stressed that all parties agree on the need to conclude a deal on Britain's exit from the European Union.
"There is broad agreement among all parties in the House of Representatives that we must hand over Britain's exit from the EU," Hunt said. "It is clear that Brexit's paralysis, if it continues, will be very damaging to our international standing." Commenting on the possibility of UK participation in European elections this year, the minister said he would not be "disappointed".
European Stocks Open
- The FTSE 100 was flat with the Nationwide Great Electricity and Gas Utilities up 1.25%.
- In Frankfurt, the DAX rose 0.07%, supported by Deutsche Bank by 1.58% at 9:15 CET.
- France's CAC 40 jumped 0.05% with Publicis Groupe posting 1.95%.
The euro rose 0.15% against the dollar, trading at $ 1.13162 at 9:14 CET. Meanwhile, the British Pound was up 0.13% at $ 1.30883.
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01