Dollar is retreating at the start of trading due to Trump offensive
2019-04-15 12:16 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 124
The dollar index fell marginally on Monday as US President Donald Trump renewed his offensive against the Federal Reserve
Riskier assets around the world also benefited from the events of last week, which included an encouraging start to the US earnings season and other signs that the Chinese economy is regaining momentum.
Trump renews attack on Fed policy
US President Donald Trump renewed his attack on the Federal Reserve, saying the stock market would have risen from 5,000 to 10,000 extra points if the central bank did not take action.
"If the Fed did its job properly, which did not happen, the stock market would have been higher by as much as 5,000 to 10,000 extra points, and gross domestic product would have been higher than 4%," Trump wrote on Sunday through Twitter. 3%, and almost without inflation, ""
Quantitative tightening is a killer, and should have done the exact opposite! "In 2018, the Federal Reserve raised interest rates four times, but then stopped raising it, saying it would be" patient "in its assessment of the need for any further interest rate changes. "Trump" "Jerome Powell" to the presidency of the Federal Reserve succeeding Mrs. "Janet Yellen," but then hinted that he regrets the decision.
Trump's repeated attacks on the Fed are in stark contrast to the agreement to allow him to carry out monetary policy without political pressure, making it difficult for the central bank to raise interest rates, even if they are thought. Its own data indicate that policy makers do not intend to tighten policy more than this year after the suspension of the balance sheet reduction in September.
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said at an IMF meeting on Saturday that he was "definitely concerned about the independence of the central bank", especially "in the world's most important judicial authority."
There have been recent signs that the administration is trying to put its stamp on Fed policy by nominating Trump supporters to the Federal Reserve. However, Republican senators last week indicated they were not prepared to support Hermann Caen, a Trump ally who would defend him as future federal governor.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01