Euro fell after the eurozone private sector data
2019-04-18 09:17 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 176
The euro fell to the weakest point since April 12 against the dollar and the yen. As manufacturers recorded the biggest monthly decline in production in four years in France
However, the decline was modest, and came after Markit Economics published preliminary data for April, compiled from corporate purchasing managers. Prior to the release of the euro zone's total figures, the German production index showed contraction less than in March, but still a significant decline. Services expanded in both major economies of the monetary union, limiting fears of recession.
Private sector growth in the euro area slowed slightly in April
The eurozone private sector grew at a slightly slower pace in April than in the previous month, according to urgent estimates published by EHSMarket on Thursday. The composite PMI index fell from 51.6 in March to 51.3 in April, its third lowest reading since November 2014, suggesting that the eurozone private sector is still in its worst five-year growth.
Manufacturing production fell for the third month in a row as new orders contracted for the seventh month in a row. Employment growth remained almost unchanged while input purchases declined throughout the sector. At the same time, the service sector slowed from a four-month high in March, signaling the weakest expansion since September 2016. Lower optimism in the euro area's private sector was linked to increased political uncertainty including Britain's exit from the EU and trade wars And protectionism.
"The data adds to the fears of the economy failing to recover with any conviction of non-recurring factors that have slowed activity late last year and continue to show very modest growth only in the face of adverse winds caused by slowing global demand growth and declining economic sentiment." Williamson, chief economist at IHS Markit.
- The euro fell 0.21% at 9:48 am CET, selling at $ 1.12726. The session's low was $ 1.12645.
- The single currency exchange rate fell only 0.1% against the pound, with the euro trading at £ 0.86546.
- Against the Swiss franc, the euro was down 0.25% to hit 1.13904, extending from a four-day winning streak that lifted the common currency to its highest level since Feb. 11.
- Against the yen, the euro was down 0.39% at 126.062 yen, after falling to 1266.01 yen.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01