Dollar rallies against currencies as trade optimism rises
2019-04-18 10:37 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 169
Dollar rose as Wall Street shares fell in the pre-trading market on Thursday morning ahead of earnings reports from Schlumberger, Philip Morris and Blackstone.
Earlier, Nestlé said it had achieved a 4.3% increase in sales for the first quarter of this year, while Unilever sales fell 1.6% in the same period. In the data, retail sales figures are scheduled before the opening bell.
Meanwhile, the Chinese Ministry of Commerce said that "new progress" has been made in negotiating the text of the trade agreement with the United States. US President Donald Trump said yesterday that trade talks with China are "moving forward" through a deal "very soon" without giving details.
Trump: Chinese trade deal is moving well
Speaking at the White House's "Opportunities Zones" conference on Wednesday, US President Donald Trump announced that the public would hear about the trade deal with China "very soon," without specifying the date of the agreement.
Trump said negotiations with the world's second-largest economy were "going well," adding that the United States was asking for "a lot of things." He said he felt the talks would be successful and that the agreement "would be beneficial to both countries." He added that the US economy has become "the hottest economy in the world" since taking office and began moving it "in the right direction."
Meanwhile, reports have emerged that Washington and Beijing may sign the new trade agreement as early as May. US Trade Representative Robert Laitser is scheduled to travel to the Chinese capital on April 29, while his Chinese counterpart Liu He is expected to visit Washington on May 6.
Trump-Xhi summit may be held in Japan in May
A possible summit between US President Donald Trump and his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, took place during the US leader's visit to Japan in May, CNBC reported, citing sources familiar with the issue. According to the report, Beijing is considering the Trump travel schedule to celebrate dates that may be suitable for a meeting between world leaders.
The sources claimed that the President's trip to Japan is also a suitable venue for the summit by the Trump Administration. The former US leader said his meeting with Shi might take place in either continent.
US Dollar Trading
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01