Dollar fell against major currencies on the last day of weekly trading
2019-04-19 09:39 am | Resource: News | No Views : 173
Dollar traded against the major currencies during the last trading day as unemployment claims fell to a half-century low,
Unemployment Claims Decline
The labor market has challenged expectations and once again demonstrated a continuing strength, reinforcing other areas of the economy. The rise in retail sales last month may be partly due to the health of the labor market, which encourages consumer spending.
- The number of Americans applying for unemployment benefits dropped to a lowest point in 49 years last week, reaching 192,000.
- The four-week moving average also declined, with 6,000 places dropping to 202,150.
- The number of Americans applying for 5,000 jobs dropped to 192,000, the lowest level since September 1969.
- The previous week's data was adjusted upward by 1000 to 197,000.
- Market expectations were rising claims to about 205,000.
On the other hand, European and American markets are on a public holiday as many stock markets around the world, including stock exchanges in the United States, Canada and India, closed off on a public holiday on the occasion of Good Friday.
The bourses in the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, Hong Kong and Australia are closed Friday and will continue until Easter next Monday, to resume trading on Tuesday.
Lavrov: US undermines the status of the dollar in the long term
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov claimed on Friday that the United States was putting the dollar's long-term position at risk by using the currency in the short term. He also accused Washington of obstructing trade cooperation between the two countries for political reasons, and pointed to US opposition to the project of the gas pipeline Nord Stream 2 as an example.
Last October, Russian President Vladimir Putin expressed his support for the so-called "de-polarization" plan designed to limit Russia's exposure to future US sanctions by moving away from dealing with the US currency internationally. According to the plan, Russian companies will carry out international business using the Chinese ruble, euro and renminbi instead of the dollar, although they will not give up the entire US currency.
Earlier this year, Russia turned about $ 100 billion into the Japanese yen, the Chinese yuan and the euro, reducing its dollar reserves from 46% to 22%.
Dollar trading against currencies
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01