Dollar fell after the unemployment data and durable goods orders
2019-04-25 05:08 pm | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 176
The dollar fell on Thursday after the number of people applying for unemployment rose more-than-expected last week.
US durable goods orders rise in March
Reflecting a sharp rebound in transport equipment orders, the Commerce Department released a report on Thursday showing new orders for durable goods manufactured in the US jumped more than expected in March. Durable goods orders rose 2.7 percent in March after a revised 1.1 percent drop in February, the Commerce Department said.
The biggest rebound in Durable Goods Orders came as orders for transport equipment rose 7.0% in March after a 2.9% decline in February. Excluding a steep rise in orders for transport equipment, durable goods orders rose 0.4% in March after a 0.2% Percent revised in February.
US unemployment claims rebounded from their lowest level in nearly 50 years
After first-time jobless claims in the United States at their lowest level in almost 50 years the previous week, the Labor Department released a report on Thursday showing initial jobless claims rebounded more than expected in the week ending April 20.
Initial jobless claims rose to 230,000, up 37,000 from the revised level of 193,000 last week. The biggest increase was expected after the number of jobless claims in the previous week was the lowest level since it arrived, To 182,000 in September 1969.
The United Kingdom and China hold a financial dialogue in June
In other news, Britain's Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond said on Thursday that the UK and China would hold the next round of financial talks in London in June despite reports suggesting otherwise.
"We have agreed with Chinese Vice Premier Hu Chunhua that the UK will host the 10th economic and financial dialogue between the UK and China in London in mid-June," Hammond said on Twitter, adding that the previous dialogues have agreed on billions of dollars in trade deals between the two countries.
Earlier, Vice Premier of the Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao said to Hammond that it was "regrettable" that the relations between the two countries "have experienced some fluctuations" on the South China Sea issue. Last February, Hu suspended trade talks with Hammond after Britain announced plans to send a warship to the South China Sea.
Dollar trading against currencies
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01