The dollar is down against the currencies after the GDP data
2019-04-26 04:13 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 162
The US dollar traded lower during the US session after the domestic economic data and other data on US consumer confidence.
As the new data showed that GDP growth fell by an annualized 3.2% in the three months to March, up from 2.2% in the previous quarter. The revised data released by the University of Michigan on Friday showed that consumer sentiment in the United States fell slightly below initial estimates in April.
The consumer confidence index for April was revised upward to 97.2 from the preliminary reading of 96.9, although the index is still below the final reading for March at 98.4. Economists had expected the index to rise to 97.0.
Kudlo commented on GDP: The United States will now be "aggressive" with China
The United States will be "very aggressive" with China in ongoing trade talks, with the latest figures showing a 3.2 percent growth in the first quarter, which he called "too many," White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said on Friday. "Kudlo pointed out that" the Chinese economy is declining and has been for a long time. The US economy, as I said, is going through this cycle of prosperity with no end in sight, so we think this gives us some leverage, if you will. "
However, Kudlo said he still believes the Fed should lower interest rates. "The boom cycle we are experiencing is gaining momentum, not losing momentum," he explained. "The inflation rate continues to fall and fall," said Donald Trump, an adviser to President Donald Rumsfeld.
Trump: GDP is well above expectations
US President Donald Trump went to Twitter on Friday to comment on the latest US GDP figures.
"Outside the market: Real GDP for the first quarter grew 3.2% year-on-year, much higher than expectations or expectations, and more importantly, the inflation rate is very low. .
Dollar trading against currencies
- The dollar index was trading down 0.19% at 97.98
- The euro also rose against the dollar as the pair stabilized at 1.1157.
- The greenback was down against the yen at 0.03%, with the dollar trading at 111.60.
- The Franc declined by 0.15% to close at 1.0188.
- In front of the Canadian dollar, the US dollar fell to 1.3456 levels.
- Finally, the Australian dollar was up against the US dollar by 0.44% and the Australian dollar was trading at 0.7046.
We offer you the analysis of the US dollar against the Japanese Yen on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 with the most important expectations for the dollar against the Japanese yen on the market. Time frame Used - four hours The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. USD/JPY is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 112.10 as the USD-JPY closed yesterday's session down below 112.00…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:04 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 17 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 16 April 2019 09:02 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 16 April 2019 09:00 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019 08:59 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019 10:05 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the GBP/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:46 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 15 April 2019 09:33 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 12 April 2019 01:19 am2019-04-12
Best trading brokers
- Bitcoin burglars succeed in stealing 140,000 dollars of encrypted currency 2017-11-07
- Euro zone manufacturing PMI widen in June, EUR /USD Slip’s 2017-07-03
- Chairman Gaincarlo just made the most bullish statements in front of the Congress 2018-02-06
- commodities Fundamental analysis aaab 2017-08-13
- job growth slowed by much more than anticipated in the month of March 2018-04-06
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01