Oil rises after sabotage attack on Saudi tankers in Gulf
2019-05-13 09:01 am | Resource: NEWS | No Views : 88
Crude oil prices rose on Monday as investors focused on latest trade deals after the United States and China ended their last round of negotiations that ended without a deal on Friday.
Investment incentives in the oil market remained strong despite persistent trade tensions that raised fears of economic instability. The traders also followed a statement by the UAE Foreign Ministry on Sunday that four merchant ships targeted "sabotage" near Fujairah, according to a statement published by the UAE news agency (WAM).
"Submerging merchant ships for vandalism and threatening the lives of their crews is a dangerous development," the ministry said. No casualties were reported as a result of the incident, but failed to provide further information about the vessels. Earlier in the day, several explosions were reported to have rocked the port in the emirate, the world's second largest supply center, when tankers caught fire.
Al-Faleh: Attack on two Saudi oil tankers near the UAE
Saudi Arabia's minister of energy, industry and mineral wealth Khalid al-Falih said on Monday that a "sabotage attack" took place off the coast of the emirate of Fujairah on Sunday, targeting two Saudi oil tankers and causing "serious damage." "
In a statement published by the Saudi Press Agency, pointed out that the attacks, however, did not cause oil spill or casualties.
The statement issued by the minister that the tankers were on their way to the Persian Gulf to deliver Saudi oil to Saudi Aramco customers in the United States. "The joint responsibility of the international community to protect the safety of maritime navigation, especially oil tankers, is to avoid harmful effects on energy markets and the global economy.
Iran asks for more information on "sabotage" in Fujairah
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi said on Monday that Tehran was asking for more information regarding the alleged "sabotage attack" on two Saudi ships near the port of Fujairah. Moussaoui's remarks came as other Iranian officials, the most prominent of them, said.
- Deputy Security Council of Iran: Fujairah bombings show that the security of the Gulf is fragile
- Iranian Navy commander: US leaves the Persian Gulf
The US Embassy in Baghdad issued a security warning advising all US citizens not to travel to Iraq because of growing tensions in the country and the region. The embassy also advised US citizens to avoid places known as the American citizen gathering points, to maintain a low level, and to understand what is around them.
(CURDE OIL - WTI ) We offer you oil analysis denominated by US dollar on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, with the most important forecast for the price of oil denominated by US dollars in the market. Time frame Used - four hours Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term. The purchasing power managed to push oil higher to close at the end of trading today, rising…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 17 April 2019 11:11 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 16 April 2019 09:04 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 16 April 2019 09:03 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 15 April 2019 10:34 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 15 April 2019 10:20 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 12 April 2019 01:43 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 12 April 2019 01:32 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 11 April 2019 09:03 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 11 April 2019 08:53 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Dollar weakness and trade tensions strengthen precious metal 2018-08-27
- The rise of gasoline contracts supports oil to reach its levels in two months 2017-07-28
- Oil prices maintain their highest level in 8 weeks 2017-07-28
- Oil prices rise ahead of US inventory data 2018-08-28
- Brief Market News 2017-07-12
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01