US stocks markets open higher on Tuesday despite Trump tariffs
2019-05-14 02:28 pm | Resource: News | No Views : 68
Markets in the United States opened gains on Tuesday after President Donald Trump on Twitter described his tariff policy against China. He said the metal tariff helped the defense and automobile industries and put the country in a "superb position" against China.
Trump also announced that the trade war would be completed "when the time comes" and "much faster than people think." Earlier, he disclosed that he would meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping at the G20 summit in Japan in June.
Trump: We will deal with China when the time comes
US President Donald Trump went to Twitter on Tuesday to comment on the ongoing trade dispute with Beijing. In a tweet, the US president said there would be a "much faster" trade deal than expected despite the introduction of additional tariffs from both countries.
"When the time comes, we will reach an agreement with China ... My respect and friendship with President Chi is unlimited, but as I have said to him many times before, it must be very much for the United States or not. Which we lost to China on trade since the formation of one ridiculous side of the World Trade Organization. "It will all happen, much faster than people think!" He wrote.
Trump: China will cut interest rates, and the Fed should follow
US President Donald Trump has once again commented on the escalating trade dispute with China, saying that Beijing will probably cut interest rates, adding that if the Fed acted in the same way, the United States would "win."
"China will inject funds into its system and may lower interest rates, as always, to compensate for the business it will lose, and lose it." If the Fed "matches," it will be a game. Deal! "The President tweeted.
A previous report said differences between the two sides made it unlikely that Beijing and Washington would be able to reach an agreement before the end of the year. Earlier, Trump said he expected the current US-China trade talks to be successful. He is also expected to meet his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping in June at the G20 summit in Japan.
However, a management official quoted in a report said Washington is not even close to a business deal with China.
US Stocks Open
We offer you the analysis of the NASDAQ 100 index on Wednesday , April 17, 2019 with the most important forecasts for the NASDAQ 100 index in the US market. Time frame Used - four hours The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term. The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 7670 levels, forming a negative candlestick pattern as the indices…
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019 11:17 pm2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 16 April 2019 09:10 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019 09:09 am2019-04-16
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019 11:00 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019 10:48 pm2019-04-14
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019 02:06 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019 01:55 am2019-04-12
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019 09:23 am2019-04-11
- Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019 09:14 am2019-04-11
Best trading brokers
- Deutsche Bank warns its clients to trade with "Bitcoin" 2017-11-24
- Loophole in Twitter allows the spread of 35,000 characters 2017-11-07
- Apple acquires Canadian company specializing in virtual reality technologies 2017-11-23
- Facebook Fundamental analysis 2017-08-15
- Apple shares rose 6 percent 2017-08-02
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01