The Best Currency Converter & Exchange Rates for any foreign currency. Track exchange rate changes over the last days (charts).
Live Currency Converter: Convert Bitcoin to Armenian Dram (BTC to AMD)
Convert BTC to AMD Currency, Get live exchange rates for BTC/AMD.
1 Bitcoin = 4882245.949042 Armenian Dram
1 Bitcoin = 1000 mBTC
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that allows users to exchange online credits for goods and services. While there is no central bank that issues them, bitcoins can be created online by using a computer to complete difficult tasks, a process known as mining.
1 Armenian Dram = 100 Luma
The Armenian Dram (AMD) is the currency unit for Armenia. The Central Bank of Armenia owns the exclusive rights to issue the Dram. The symbol for the Dram has not yet become part of the Unicode standard.
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01