The Best Currency Converter & Exchange Rates for any foreign currency. Track exchange rate changes over the last days (charts).
Live Currency Converter: Convert Bitcoin to Egyptian Pound (BTC to EGP)
Convert BTC to EGP Currency, Get live exchange rates for BTC/EGP.
1 Bitcoin = 165420.525511 Egyptian Pound
1 Bitcoin = 1000 mBTC
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that allows users to exchange online credits for goods and services. While there is no central bank that issues them, bitcoins can be created online by using a computer to complete difficult tasks, a process known as mining.
1 Egyptian Pound = 100 Piastre
The official currency of Egypt is the Egyptian Pound (EGP). The symbol used for the EGP is E£ or in Arabic ( ج.م). The Egyptian Pound is subdivided into smaller currency denomination known as qirsh or millimes. 1 EGP = 100 qirsh = 1000 millemes.
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01