The Best Currency Converter & Exchange Rates for any foreign currency. Track exchange rate changes over the last days (charts).
Live Currency Converter: Convert Bitcoin to Ghanaian Cedi (BTC to GHS)
Convert BTC to GHS Currency, Get live exchange rates for BTC/GHS.
1 Bitcoin = 56494.373329 Ghanaian Cedi
1 Bitcoin = 1000 mBTC
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that allows users to exchange online credits for goods and services. While there is no central bank that issues them, bitcoins can be created online by using a computer to complete difficult tasks, a process known as mining.
1 Ghanaian Cedi = 100 Ghana
The cedi is the unit of currency of Ghana. The word cedi is derived from the Akan word for cowry shell which were once used in Ghana as a form of currency. One Ghana cedi is divided into one hundred pesewas (Gp). A number of Ghanaian coins have also been issued in Sika denomination, and may have no legal tender status.
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01