The Best Currency Converter & Exchange Rates for any foreign currency. Track exchange rate changes over the last days (charts).
Live Currency Converter: Convert Bitcoin to Uzbekistan Som (BTC to UZS)
Convert BTC to UZS Currency, Get live exchange rates for BTC/UZS.
1 Bitcoin = 95394932.311208 Uzbekistan Som
1 Bitcoin = 1000 mBTC
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that allows users to exchange online credits for goods and services. While there is no central bank that issues them, bitcoins can be created online by using a computer to complete difficult tasks, a process known as mining.
1 Uzbekistan Som = 100 Tiyin
When the Som was introduced, 25 Som were equal to 1 US Dollar. Currently, the largest denomination of Uzbek currency, the 1,000-som bill, is worth approximately 60 cents U.S, requiring Uzbeks to carry enormous numbers of bills just to do grocery shopping and pay bills. The Som was initially a word which was used in Uzbekistan to describe the Ruble, so the Som is simply another word for it.
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01