The Best Currency Converter & Exchange Rates for any foreign currency. Track exchange rate changes over the last days (charts).
Live Currency Converter: Convert Euro to Indian Rupee (EUR to INR)
Convert EUR to INR Currency, Get live exchange rates for EUR/INR.
1 Euro = 79.002931 Indian Rupee
Country:Member states of the euro zone
1 Euro = 100 Cent
The Euro is the new 'single currency' of the European Monetary Union, adopted on January 1, 1999 by 11 Member States. Greece became the 12th Member state to adopt the Euro on January 1, 2001. On January 1, 2002, these 12 countries officially introduced the Euro banknotes and coins as legal tender. Slovenia became the 13th member state to adopt the Euro on January 1, 2007.
1 Indian Rupee = 100 Paisa
In different parts of India, the currency is known as the rupee, roopayi, rupaye, rubai or one of the other terms derived from the Sanskrit rupyakam. The most commonly used symbols for the rupee are ₹, Rs and Rp.
Best trading brokers
- Technical analysis and outlook for most currencies - commodities and Shares for 2019 05:20 pm 2019-01-01
- The last part: the difference between correction and reflection and how to trade them? 09:36 am 2018-12-18
- Difference between correction and reversal and how to trade them? 08:04 am 2018-12-17
- Dogecoin .. Electronic currency arose as a result of irony 03:54 pm 2018-01-26
- Currency and commodity analysis for 2018 05:14 pm 2018-01-01